Ultimate Chocolate Indulgence! It's fudgy, chewy and delicious!
A glass of milk on the side and you are in heaven!
Taste and Appearance:
Chocolate brownie is chocolaty, rich, fudgy and delicious. Key ingredients are dark chocolate, milk and butter giving it a strong and solid taste.
Whipping cream, flour, eggs, butter, white sugar, brown sugar, coca powder, dark chocolate, milk, vanilla flavoring, baking powder and salt.
Method of Preparation:
Method of preparation for the dough:
- Sift the flour and coca powder.
- Grate the chocolate and add it together with salt and baking powder into the flour and coca mixture.
- Mix eggs with vanilla flavoring and set aside for later use.
- Use automatic blender to mix well butter, white and brown sugar, then add slowly egg mixture.
- Then, slowly add milk and incorporate.
- Layer the baking tray with paper smeared with butter, pour mixture into the tray and distribute evenly.
- Bake the dough. After baking let it cool down outside the oven for 20 minutes before applying coverture.
Method of preparation for the chocolate coverture:
- Melt the chocolate in a pot on the stove using middle heat.
- Add cream into the melted chocolate, bring to boil while stirring the mixture. Set aside.
- Pour the chocolate mixture to create a chocolate layer on top of the brownie base.
- Cool down in the fridge for 2 hours before eating.
Chocolate brownie originated in the United States at the end of the 19th century. In the first half of the 20th century, chocolate brownies were popular in the United States and Canada, and later became a regular staple on the American family table.
It is said that a old lady, intended to bake a soft and delicious chocolate cake, but forgot to add baking powder, so her cake did not raise.
Instead of tossing it out, she tried it, found out that the result was unexpectedly delicious, so she cut it in bite size pieces and served it to the her guests. Brownie cake, a "lovely mistake", became the most representative cake in the American family.