Whole chunks of Durian imported from Thailand covered in cheese and baked to perfection to give you a very special tangy aroma and rich taste pizza.
Taste and Appearance:
This pizza uses a lot of mozzarella cheese instead of tomato sauce on the traditional pizza crust. The rich cheese with light salty flavor makes durian more sweet. This combination of salty and sweet gives you a wonderful and unique taste.
Flour, water, soda water, olive oil, sunflower oil, durian (golden pillow) and mozzarella cheese.
Method of Preparation:
- Mix all dry ingredients together (flour, dry yeast, salt and sugar)
- Add water to the dry mix slowly and while gently stirring.
- Mix olive and sunflower oil together and then slowly incorporate into the dough.
- Kneed the dough for approximately 10 minutes until the dough is soft and does not stick to the pan.
- Let the dough ferment for about 1 hour.
Assembly of the Pizza:
- Roll out the pizza dough and spread it on the baking pan to make sure there are no bubbles.
- Spread a layer of mozzarella cheese evenly over the pizza crust.
- Cover the whole pizza with durian evenly.
- Then cover it with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven until well done and crispy.
- Sprinkle some dry oregano leaves on the surface.
Gold pillow is a very popular durian species. It has a lot of flesh and is very sweet. The flesh is golden yellow. Often, one of the big ones is called "main flesh". Because the frangance is not very strong, it is very suitable for not initiated to try this kind of smelly and fragrant fruit.
It is said that when Siamese army attacked Myanmar in 1787, but was unable to capture it for a while. During the siege, due to the transportation difficulties and the lack of food in the army, the general had to order the soldiers to look for wild fruits everywhere to satisfy their hunger. The soldiers found a huge and thorny fruit - durian - in the forest. When they tried to cut it open, it was surprisingly sweet and delicious. Later, when returning to Bangkok, many of the officers and soldiers took the durian kernel with them, so durian began to be widely planted in Southeast Asia.
Durian is rich in amino acids. Besides tryptophan, there are 7 kinds of essential amino acids in durian, especially glutamic acid. It can improve the immune function of the body, regulate the acid-base balance in the body, and improve the adaptability of the body to stress.
In addition, vitamin A can also inhibit the activity of the anti promoter gene of tumor formation and play an anti-cancer role. Vitamin B is an indispensable co-factor of various oxidase systems in vivo, which is involved in redox reaction and energy metabolism. Vitamin C has a wide range of physiological functions in the body. It can enhance the immune function of the human body, prevent and treat iron deficiency anemia, pernicious anemia and scurvy, promote the formation of collagen and metabolism of steroids, help to maintain the normal function of bones and teeth, anti-aging, inhibit the synthesis of nitrosamines and nitrites, and have the effect of cancer prevention.
|Type of Store Credit value||Select|